Glass bongs are always customer favourites. Visually appealing, cool to touch, and smooth on the draw, high-quality glass bongs available at My Bong Shop tick all the right boxes for superior workmanship and a first-class high.
Items 1-52 of 82
Find reliable, durable, and stylish glass bongs
Glass bongs have come a long way since old-school lab technicians started cobbling together beakers, glass tubes and rubber stoppers to achieve a superior weed smoking experience. Today’s bongs available from My Bong Shop take the science to the next level with glass bongs that can include filters, percolators, ice catchers and a whole lot more. Here are just a few advantages of glass bongs.
Last for a lifetime: The upfront cost of a brand new glass bong is offset in the long run. If treated carefully, a sturdy glass bong can last a lifetime while still looking great and performing in as-new condition. All you need to do is clean the device every so often and make sure clumsy stoned friends treat your bong with the care it deserves.
Filter smoke for a smoother hit: The most significant benefit of smoking with a glass bong is in the combustion process. Glass bongs filter and cool the smoke for a smoother hit. Ash and residual chemicals are filtered out and your throat won’t get irritated from the heat.
A more powerful smoking experience: Glass bongs deliver an immense hit compared to other pot smoking methods. With a glass bong, you can smoke the entire bowl of weed in one hit rather than slowly puffing over time, as with a joint or small pipe.
Smoke in style with our high-quality glass bongs
Glass bongs have been around for decades and are a time-tested smoking apparatus known to provide a superior experience for both newbies and veteran smokers. Nothing against joints of course. They are simple, portable, and uncomplicated, but there’s no doubt that most seasoned smokers will reach for the bong if they have a choice.
Glass bongs look cool, feel cool, and deliver a cooler, smoother smoking sensation. The good news is that My Bong Shop showcases the most attractive and versatile glass bongs on the market in a wide range of shapes and sizes for every type of smoker. Purchase favourite bongs online from My Bong Shop for speedy (and discreet) product delivery to your postcode anywhere in Australia. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Get a smoother smoking experience with glass bongs
After experiencing the best bongs made from different materials such as wood, plastic and metal, most experienced weed aficionados agree that glass bongs deliver the cleanest and most satisfying smoke. Smoking purists also detect unwanted tastes associated with unsuitable bong materials - glass bongs deliver an unflavoured, natural taste high.
Understanding the elements of glass bongs
Glass bongs can be simple smoking devices or complex units with all the bells & whistles. Here are some major bong components worth becoming familiar with.
The Bowl: This is where the dry herb is packed ready for combustion.
The Carb: This feature allows you to clear smoke in the chamber for a better hit.
The Downstem: The tube which smoke passes through from the bowl to the bong chamber.
The Tube: This fills with smoke after it has been percolated in the water.
The Base: Designed to improve stability for a user-friendly experience.
Glass vs plastic bongs
A well-made glass bong can last for years, making them friendly on the wallet and good for the environment. Glass bongs are a smart long-term investment in smoking pleasure. You never need to worry about running out of papers or misplacing your small pipe. A quality glass bong is a standout showpiece and faithful friend ready to help you toke at a moment’s notice.
Plastic bongs, on the other hand, don’t have much visual appeal and will quickly stain, while also deteriorating in quality over time. Plastic absorbs smoking residue, and you won’t be able to enjoy the pure, clean smoking sensation. Although utilitarian, plastic bongs are ultimately throwaway devices not worth keeping in the long term.
Cleaning and maintaining your glass bongs
Although bongs can be made out of different materials, glass bongs are superior in lots of ways, including ease of cleaning. In most cases, your glass bong can be easily cleaned using hot water and detergent.
Acetone is a great glass cleaning product worth considering. It’s used in biochemistry labs to ensure the glass is 100% clean with zero potential for cross-contamination from other sources. It is the secret behind perfectly cleaned glassware for pure water distillation and other purposes. Here are some tips for performing a thorough bong cleaning:
- Separate all bong pieces. Wear latex gloves to avoid resin getting stuck on your hands.
- Rinse out the bong pieces in hot water. This will remove bigger chunks of resin that clog up the downpipe and bowl.
- Use a pipe cleaner or cotton swabs to remove the stubborn stuck-on resin. Most resin chunks can be knocked off with regular scrubbing.
- Place smaller bong parts in separate resealable plastic bags for soaking. Add cleaning fluid and salt to the bags and allow the bong components to soak.
- Shake the bag for a minute or two and your bong components should become visibly cleaner. For stubborn stains, soak bong components for several hours.
- Rinse out the pieces with hot water. You can use water and lemon juice to remove any water/salt stains on glassware.
- Dry the bong thoroughly for an as-new look, then fire up your glass bong and test it out.
A range of unique styles and sizes available
Glass bongs available at My Bong Shop are unique works of art. Glass bongs are the most popular variety on the market, and we showcase a wide range of glass bong designs and styles worth exploring. The visual appeal is unbeatable, and modern glass water pipe bongs can include percolators and filtration systems for cooling and softening the smoke. Here are just a few of our customer favourites.
- Rainbow Straight Shooter Glass Bong with Triple Filters
- Chongz-Style Rastaman Glass Bong
- Leaf Design Straight Shooter Glass Bong with Percolator
View our range of glass bongs with ice catchers
An ice catcher is a bong feature which allows the chamber to be filled with ice cubes to cool the smoke down. Simply fill the neck of your bong with as much ice as it can hold or as much as you choose. Some of the ice will melt when smoking, so make sure the melting water from the ice doesn’t raise the water level so high that it floods the bowl. My Bong Shop ice catcher favourites include:
- ROOR Glass Straight Shooter Bong with Ice Catcher
- Extra-Large Beaker Glass Bong with Ice Catcher
- Everest All-Glass Straight Shooter Bong with Ice Catcher
Guide to using your glass bong
Glass bongs are easy to use. You will get the hang of it after a few attempts. Here’s how it’s done in a few easy steps.
- Prep the bong - Insert the downstem and check that your bowl sits snugly in place.
- Fill the chamber - Most bongs are filled with water via the mouthpiece. Make sure to use enough water to submerge the downstem, but don’t overfill.
- Grind your marijuana - Use a grinder if possible to achieve the right mix and a uniform mix for your bowl.
- Pack the bowl - Place a pinch of marijuana in the bowl. Gently tamp it down and place the bowl in the downstem.
- Light up - Use a lighter to ignite the weed and draw smoke steadily through the mouthpiece and into your lungs.
Explore the extensive bong collection at My Bong Shop, including glass bongs, beaker bongs, small bongs, medium bongs, large bongs, mini hookahs, gripper bongs and novelty bongs. For all bong styles plus bong parts and accessories, look no further than My Bong Shop.
What are the benefits of using a glass bong?
Glass bong benefits include:
- Pure flavour
- Potent rips
- Easy to clean
- Attractive and ornamental
What is the most common material used to make a glass bong?
Borosilicate glass is used to make My Bong Shop glass bongs. This glass can handle high temperatures and tough treatment, and is the same type of glass used to make heavy-duty cookware such as Pyrex.
Disclaimer: All products are legitimately sold from Trade Marketing P/L, ACT. The onus is on the buyer to make the necessary enquiries in relation to the legality of the products we sell in the state the buyer resides.