It’s all about the stable base with beaker bongs for delivering impressive functionality and a smooth smoke. For a sturdy, stable bong that’s less likely to be knocked over, consider a stylish beaker bong from My Bong Shop.
Beaker bongs to suit enthusiasts of any level
Beaker bongs have a long history and they remain favourites for creative design and smoking pleasure. Modern beaker bong designs can include a lip, a ring, and a flared base for improved stability. They also hold more water than some other bong types, delivering better filtration and a smoother hit. Beaker bongs are easy to use for enthusiasts on any level and if you’re looking for a unique and stylish bong it’s worth checking out the selections at My Bong Shop.
Best bong for beginners
If you’re new to smoking you will have heard of beaker bongs. These bongs deliver a smoother, cooler smoking experience while also reducing toxins for a healthier, pleasurable smoke. Beaker bongs are attractive, ornamental, easy to handle and very efficient, making them a great option for beginners.
When it comes to your perfect smoking device there’s lots to choose from. If you haven’t already tried a beaker bong, now is the time thanks to the My Bong Shop range. Explore our great options online and shop with confidence. Here are the bong components that make for a great smoke.
The Bowl: Also called the ‘cone’, the bowl is where the dry herb is packed ready for combustion.
The Carb: Also called a ‘shotgun’, this hole allows you to clear smoke in the chamber for a better hit.
The Downstem: The tube which smoke passes through from the bowl to the base where it is percolated in water.
The Tube: Also called the ‘chamber’, the tube fills with smoke after it has been percolated in the water.
The Base: Available in different shapes and sizes, the beaker bong base advantage is its shape and stability.
For better percolation, choose glass beaker bongs
One advantage with beaker bongs is that they have plenty of room for percolators. If you’re interested in adding an extra level of filtration to your smoking experience, a beaker bong could be the perfect fit. The large base in a beaker bong is important if you’re set on a specific type of percolator.
Don’t worry about breakage or spills with beaker bongs
Beaker bongs look like something out of a science lab. Truth be told, the original beaker bongs were constructed from lab equipment such as beakers, glass tubing and rubber stoppers. These bongs have geek appeal while also offering a number of smoking benefits.
The wide beaker bong base gives it greater stability for avoiding spills. Modern beaker bongs have a heavier base and can generate lots of smoke for a satisfying hit.
Guide to using beaker bongs
Beaker bongs are very easy to use and after a couple of attempts, and maybe some coughing, you will quickly get the hang of it. For the uninitiated, here’s how it’s done in a few simple steps.
- Prep your bong - Make sure your bong is ready for action. Insert the downstem and check that your bowl sits snugly in place.
- Fill the chamber with water - Most bongs are filled via the mouthpiece. Make sure to use enough water to fully submerge the downstem, but don’t overfill.
- Grind your marijuana - The best way to achieve the right mix and a uniform grind for your bowl is by using a grinder. You can also use scissors, or even your fingers.
- Pack the bowl - Take a pinch of marijuana and carefully place it in the bowl. Use your finger or a tamping tool to gently pack the bowl. Slide the bowl into the downstem.
- Light up - Use a lighter to ignite the weed while simultaneously drawing smoke through the mouthpiece and into your lungs. Drag smoothly and steadily.
Cleaning and maintaining beaker bongs
A beaker bong is easy to use and easy to clean. For general use you will just need to ensure there are no blockages. Simply rinse your bong out and add fresh water. Occasionally you might like to perform a thorough cleaning and inspection of your bong. Here are some steps to take.
- Separate all moving pieces. Consider wearing latex gloves to avoid resin getting stuck on your hands.
- Rinse out the pieces in hot water. This will remove bigger chunks of resin that can clog up the bong.
- Use a pipe cleaner or cotton swabs to remove stubborn stuck-on resin. Easy to reach resin chunks can also be knocked off with regular scrubbing.
- Place smaller parts in resealable plastic bags for soaking. Add cleaning fluid and salt to the bags and allow the bong components to soak. Rubbing alcohol is an effective cleaner.
- Shake the bag for a minute or two and your bong components should become visibly clean. For stubborn stains, soak components for several hours.
- Rinse out the pieces with hot water. You can use water and lemon juice to remove any water / salt stains.
- Dry the bong thoroughly for an as-new shine, then load up and test your newly cleaned equipment out.
Shop our range of shapes and sizes of beaker bongs
TImes have moved on since the first beaker bongs were created, but the science is the same. Today’s best beaker bongs are all showcased at My Bong Shop, Australia’s favourite online store for hemp smoking equipment and accessories. Our unbeatable product range includes.
- Crazy Clown Beaker Glass Bong
- Magic Mushrooms Beaker Glass Bong
- Extra-large Beaker Glass Bong with Ice Catcher
- Topaz Beaker Glass Bong with Percolator and Filter
Get a smoother smoke with beaker bongs
There are lots of great bong shapes and sizes available at My Bong Shop. Beaker bongs are a customer favourite for smoother smoking pleasure. If you’re looking for a showy piece of smoking glassware a beaker bong could be the right choice for you. Before making a decision, take the time to explore our full range that also includes small bongs, medium bongs, large bongs, glass bongs, gripper bongs, mini hookah and novelty bongs. The choices are all yours at My Bong Shop.
Hold a greater volume and keep the water cooler with beaker bongs
A beaker bong can enhance the herb taste. The wide beaker bong base gives you a more generous hit and a bigger high. With more water comes better filtration. The larger beaker bong chamber holds more water for a smoother, cooler and tastier hit compared to some other bongs and pipes.
Shop for Australia’s best bongs at My Bong Shop online. Weed smokers over 18 in Australia shop at My Bong Shop for the latest bong styles plus accessories that include lighters, scales, grinders, papers and spare parts. We are your one-stop-smoking shop with more great products than anyone else, at affordable prices.
What is a beaker bong?
As the name suggests, a beaker bong is shaped like a beaker. This shape provides a stable bong base and a voluminous water chamber for improved percolation, taste, and draw on the bong mouthpiece.
What are the parts of a beaker bong?
A standard beaker bong contains a bowl, downstem, chamber and mouthpiece. Advanced smoking equipment can include a percolator, filter, ice catcher and other innovations designed to deliver a superior smoking experience.
Disclaimer: All products are legitimately sold from Trade Marketing P/L, ACT. The onus is on the buyer to make the necessary enquiries in relation to the legality of the products we sell in the state the buyer resides.